After Tan Care
- Do not shower or come in contact with water for at least 8 hours after application.
- Excessive sweating, exercising and swimming should be avoided until after your first shower.
- Much like right after application, I recommend that you sleep in loose dark clothing.
- During your first shower you will notice the bronzer washing off, which is normal. Your tan will be revealed underneath.
- Stay moisturized and hydrated! The key to making your tan last is applying moisturizer whenever possible. Also avoid exfoliating along with any exfoliating ingredients for the duration of the tan.
- Avoid long or excessively hot showers or baths; this may shorten the length of your tan. Pat your skin dry after bathing or showering. Chlorine in pools and spas may also shorten the life of your tan.